Change text size
The Scio Team
Our aims: To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain a clients' overall quality of life
As directors we have between us over 60 years experience of owning and operating nursing homes. We endeavour to meet the clients' needs and as a result the care services within each of our Homes are designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To ensure that the care service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminating way, whilst respecting each client's right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the right to make informed choices.
- To ensure that each client's needs and values are respected in matters of sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To ensure that care is delivered in accordance with the Statement of Terms and Conditions agreed at the point of moving into the Home.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable care needs to be met.
- To manage the care efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for clients and their families and friends.
- To ensure that all clients receive written information on the Home's procedure on handling complaints, comments and compliments.
- To ensure staff, relatives and all visitors are aware of the procedure in the event of a fire emergency.
- To ensure the criteria and procedure for admission of clients is followed, including emergency admissions.
ˆ back to top